Skip to content ↓
Chiltern Wood School Secure Area
Font Size
Background Colour
Font Type

Reporting a concern

Reporting a concern about a child

Should you wish to raise a concern about a young person who does not attend the school, or outside of the school terms, please click on the graphic below which will direct you to advice provided by the Buckinghamshire Safeguarding Children Board and telephone numbers for Buckinghamshire County Council's First Response Team and the NSPCC.

If you have a serious concern about a child, call Bucks First Response - 01296 383962

If you have an urgent concern about the safety of a child or young person call 999 and ask for the police.

If you have any concerns about school matters please see our Complaints and Resolutions Procedure below.